Also know as Shizenzan-Dainichiin, this temple enshrines Kongoukai Dainichi Nyorai, initiated by Jikaku Daishi. In September 1954, it was established by Eikai Shonin and enshrines Jibo Kannon and Roku Jizouson. In 1991, it was refurbished with a new main shrine, reception hall and abbacy. Also, it is know as the holy ground of Koedo Kawagoe Shichifukujin (Seven Divinities of Good Luck). It enshrines Jurouji and is the second stop on the tour of the Seven Divinities temples.